From:
PATRICE DALEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:47:09 -0500
And thank you Millie!

Please be sure that before you send ANY funds back to ANYONE you submit
some of the funds towards your gas and water bill. Any amount over what
your bill was the same time last year should be paid by the rescue. I
KNOW you and I must insist on this. You cannot afford that expense and
the amount of money and effort you put into this effort is more then
anyone else.

Thanks Again, I wish I could do more. I am about to check my messages
then call Wal-Mart for follow-up donation.

Don't breed or buy While shelter animals die!

I GoodSearch for 'Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue'. Raise money for Texas
Ferret Lovers Rescue just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch -
www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Patrice DaleyTexas Ferret Lovers Rescue
Secretary/Treasurer

"It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our
humanity" - Albert Einstein