From:
BELMONT COUNTY RACEWAY PARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 02:23:31 -0400
Hi Guys,

I just had a call from a lady who is looking for a home for her
aproximately 1 yr old. male sable ferret.

Supposedly he is up to date on his shots and in good health.  I haven't
seen him.

It's another one of those" bought for kids but now they won't take care of
him" things.

As far as I know she doesn't want anything for him.  Just a good home.

He is in the Wheeling, WV. area if anyone is interested you can e-mail me.

I already have six of my own, four of which who aren't feeling very well
right now so I can't take him.

Barb Stewart