From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:27:43 EST
What is the vacination schedule for kits?  There is a bird store in Old
Saybrook CT that has 2 angora ferrets for sale and the owner of the store
knows nothing about ferrets other than she believes they can be profitable.
Don't get me started on this, I'm annoyed enough already!!!  I'm trying to
help one of the employees there.  The owner of the bird store has already
decided that ferrets aren't for her.

Please e-mail me directly as I can't access the list right now.

Thanks for your help!
Connie, Butch, and Maggie