From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:46:11 -0700
My little guy has the run of the house and I have severel litter pans
posted in all the area he let me know he was going to use.  Sometimes he
made it in the pan sometimes just outside of the pan.  Necessity is the
Mother of Invention.  Now I have a ferret towel collection.  Just around
every area that he has chosen.  I place plastic trash bags inside the
towels and every few days, I empty the towels and wash them and I have no
more stains to clean on the carpets and no more tile and grout to clean.
It saves a lot of work.  Maybe my little guy is spoiled, but I've learned
not to disagree with him.  I was thinking maybe the litter hurt his feet.
Towels are much softer.  It works for me!
[Huh?  Litter hurts your feet too?  BIG]