Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 13:39:34 -0700
Hello all, My name is Ken and I Live on Vancouver Island, In British
Columbia, Canada.  I have just recently added a Fuzzy to our loving home.
Her name is Zia, and she is 2.  She was in a loving home, but after they
just had their baby, she was confined almost all the time to a very small
cage.  I am very happy to have her, and she seems to be adjusting to my
family very well.  She went from a little cage, about a foot deep and 2
feet wide and 3 high to my cage which is about 5 feet tall.  It had 3
levels, with hammicks etc.  She didnt know what to make of all the space
and the hammicks at first.  She is realy enjoying it all now.

I am still new and learning about her, but loving every min of it.  Sure
great to have a list like this as the info helps.

Thanx...

Ken