From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:11:08 -0600
>There is a newer ferret cage called FerreTrail Fun-nel Homes.  Put out by
>Super Pets.

Isn't Super Pet like the leading brand of cage in ferret injury?  IE:
broken toes, legs, pinches, sprains, etc?Also, I think I know which cage
you are talking about.  Isn't it kind of small?  And expensive?  At
Martin's Cages you can get a wonderful 4-story ferret cage (2 full floors,
2 platforms, ramps, etc) with 1"X2" mesh walls, and it looks absolutely
wonderful with tiles, for only $115?  With shipping it's a little higher,
but it's still a better deal in my mind.

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars