From:
Mary Jane Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 11:24:36 -0600
The Greater Chicago Ferret Association is still accepting entries for its
11th annual "Greatest Ferret Show on Earth," to be held on Saturday,
October 9.  If you want your ferret entries listed in the show book, please
get the entries IN (not postmarked) by September 10, but entries will be
accepted until the end of September until we reach 250 championship
entries.  For further information and a show entry form, please go to:

www.gcfa.com/showinfo.html

Our 4th annual Footwork for Ferrets walkathon and picnic is Saturday,
September 11...all walkers get a walkathon T-shirt (this year's is
turquoise in color).  Our wonderful shelter director, Norm Stilson, will
again be walking for the foster kids.  We are walking with the House Rabbit
Society, Felines Inc., and a greyhound rescue group (the name escapes me at
the moment), all also non-profit groups that rescue/adopt out the critters
of their choice.

The 42-Weasel-Quilt will be raffled off at the show in October. For
pictures of some of the squares and ticket-ordering information, go to:

www.gcfa.com/quilt.html

This is the second time we are raffling off this quilt... the generous
winner donated it back to the club to be re-raffled...

Thanks.

MJ Frank
director, GCFA