From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:15:50 -0700
hello again!

My brother-in-law is well, a red neck... self proclaimed might I add.  he
told me I have *sooner* ferrets.  So here's the list:

1. The ferrets will sooner play with a cheap card board box rather than
   one of those expensive carpeted cat condos.=20
2. They will sooner save up poop for a clean box rather than the dirty one.
3. They sooner play with shreaded paper as opposed to the more expensive
   toys.
4. They will sooner eat flies and soap than those special ferret treats.

and mine #5, they'll sooner steal your heart and make you smile before you
get angry at them for doing something bad.

There were a few more I couldn't think of off hand but it was funny.  Maybe
your ferrets are sooner ferrets too!

Kathy

PS, does anyone elses ferrets catch and eat flies? Ewww, gross!
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/3308/index.html
"The Ferret Pages"