From:
Tami Torrance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:41:33 EST
Hello and Happy new year!

I just wanted to let all the wonderful applicants know, that in regard to
Homey, the ferret up for adoption has been adopted.  We have chosen to
keep him.  We are going to make a vet appointment and try to conclude why
he has lost a little hair and has black heads on his tail where the hair
is beginning to thin.  (Adrenal?)

He had been sneezing a bit, when he arrived at our home.  (We thought
maybe, he had a sensitive sniffer) I, am starting to think he had a
cold/flu bug.  Now, my other three fert girls have terrible sneezes and
coughs!

In conclusion, I am really not a person to push an issue (ferret illness)
onto another family.  I will save my money and pray for Homey's health.
Again, thanks for all the applications, you returned to me...I am
grateful for so many ferret lovers.

Tami Torrance
Northern Iowa

Wife to: Greg....human mommy to: Sloane, Kennidea, and Carson..... canine
mommy to: Shaggy and D.J.  feline mommy to: Conway and Phoebe fert mommy
to: Izzybelle.  Gabrielle, Anniebelle and Homeybelle...

My licensee plates say: FURTZ.......