From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:41:15 -0700
I remember the first year that i had Sleve... I had a smaller tree, so I
put it up on a coffee table.  It didn't keep him out of it, or at least,
out of the lower branches.  I don't remember how many of those glass
balls I went through before I finally got it through my head that Sleve
LIKED the shiny things.  :) (It was my first Christmas with a ferret,
while I knew he'd be fascinated, I didn't expect him to actually scale
the coffee table, and get up into the tree to acquire his treasures...)
I moved them up the tree, and didn't have many problems after that.

Husband and I have been too busy to put up a tree since. :(  But, since
we'll probably have people over this year, I suppose it's time to break
down and try it again.  It'll be interesting to see what Loki thinks of
it, and if Slevey remembers....

Denise Autry
"Love  your  enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a
 bunch of bastards."
- R.A. Dickson
"Of course we're after Saddam Hussein -- I mean bin Laden." - Dubya