From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:14:18 -0500
HI Kim,

YOu know I ventured up to check out the site.. and I feel since in no
place I could find ingredients listed- would I ever spend $$ purchasing
the porridge. Not to say it is not good , but I am really tired of
reading things like Protein, fat & fiber contents without a listing
of the ACTUAL ingredients in the product.

As a shelter person and healer it is imperative for me to see the
foundation of anything I may put inside a living being!

Though as in years past with food recalls etc that certainly did not
help either-- I would be more inclined to want to try or buy if the
ingredients were made accessible.

Just my 2 cents.

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org