From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:48:41 -0400
I am amazed at the persistence of Matan to claim there are no materials
etc.  ALSO very concerned that one so ignorant on essential care and
importance of spay neuter would attempt to author such!

THERE ARE ferret owner guides in Israel - Bex Burge distributes a Hebrew
translation of the Ferret Wise mini guide to ferret care and has for
SEVERAL YEARS.

I have also previously given Matan the contact information for contacting
Bev AT THE ZOO, for assistance with ferret care & nmaterials

AGAIN THOSE who would like information on proper care & management of
ferrets in Hebrew need just to contact Bev Burge at this email address:

I have not heasrd there is a shortage of these mini-guides available and
if there is we will soon correct it!

ALicia
Ferret Wise Shelter