From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:50:21 EDT
>But let me tell you, when I get her and scruff her and give her a loud
>NO, she patiently waits for release and then she dances away, chuckling.
>(I am careful not to play with her for fear it would encourage her to do
>bad things to get attention.)  She's the happiest ferret I've ever seen
>who had just been "disciplined"...

Two of mine do this too.  I think Smoky does it because he is finally free
and then goes and beats up somebody else.  (he does not like being held at
all)  And Poki... will keep trying to get my elbows and keep coming in and
wardancing.  Scruffing only makes him crazier.  The ONLY way I can get him
to calm down is to hold him to by chest with two hands and hang on till he
calms down.  Then he walks away to do something else.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America