Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:47:34 -0500
Okay chaps, 'nother question.  How EXACTLY do you isolate a ferret to see
if it's got illnesses or summat?  do you just, keep it in a cage w/ the
food, water, litter box?  if so.  what size cage is good.  just a 1 level
or any cage?  is it okay to give it toys during the isolation period?  How
long do I keep my lil' fuzzie in the cage?  Can I take it out to play w/?

I fink that's all.  None of the books I've read told me any of this stuff.
mebee the period to keep her in there , but i forgot.

g'bye chaps and chapesses!
Bethany