From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 07:43:02 EDT
A few of the people who gave me advice when Kami had one large and 2 small
abdominal tumors about 2 weeks ago asked for me to let them know how things
turned out.

Well she recovered extremely well from the surgery.  They did a bioposy on
one of the tumors and found (I'll skip the description).....  "Adrenal and
renal tumors are being considered.  Special stains and immunohistochemistry
are being performed to further evaluate the mass.  Is there any history or
clinical signs consistent with renal or adrenal disease?"

The answer to this would, I guess, be no, unless the clinical signs of
renal or adrenal disease are acting like a crazy completely normal ferret.

Well I better finish this up as we are about to have a huge thunderstorm
and I don't want to fry my computer.  Thanks to all those who gave me
advice and encouragement

Best Wishes,
Leigh and Fargo, Fonzi, Kami(suture) and Moon Boy