From:
Fuzzycentral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:09:36 -0800
Hi everyone,

FUZZYCENTRAL.COM is going through some difficult times right now.  To start
things off, our current hosting company went down about 7 days ago, and has
just now returned to an "up status".  During this unfortunate downtime, I
decided it would be in the best interest of the site to switch hosting
companies to someone more reliable.  This transition is currently taking
place and should be completed within in about 2 days.  In the meantime,
you can still access the old FUZZYCENTRAL website here:
http://www.geocities.com/fuzzycentral/

The above does not however begin to explain my current dilema.  My personal
computer which stores all the e-mails and photo submissions for our future
photo contests had a drive failure this evening.  At this point, every
attempt to extract the lost data from the drive has failed.  If you are
currently a contestant in this months photo contest (March), your photos
and e-mails are safe, as they were burned onto a CD when this contest
started.  However if you have sent me a photo for our April contest, can
you please re-send it to me?  I am truly sorry for any inconvience this
unfortunate situation may have caused.  Thank you for understanding.

Photo Contest Submissions:

Current Website URL:
  http://www.geocities.com/fuzzycentral/

Sincerly,