Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:54:02 EST
Karen Crassi posted the results of the Adrenal study in the Netherlands
that was published in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical
Association Volume 216 on Jan.  15, 2000 yesterday.  WOW

Many thanks Karen.  It is this kind of information that we can put in
shelter newsletters, and ferret magazines to promote the adoption of
ferrets already in shelters and to try and slow down the sales of early
neutered ferrets that are frequently sold by puppy mills for ferrets..

This was one of the best articles I have read on the FML- for me.
Lisette