Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:44:54 EDT
>I know  there has to be a good answer out there that won't harm
>the refrigerator  either

we removed the small plastic ( kickboard ) for lack of a better word,
on the bottom and then screwed hardware cloth on to the bottom of the
fridge and then put the plate back on, you can't see the wire but the
ferrets can't get past it, and then where it sits against the cupboards
not quite tight enough.....we just slid cut wood in there so you can't
see it either but the ferts can't get past it either...keeping them out
when the door is open...hardly...but we do collect them all back up
before shutting the door....

beverly, the thugs and gourmets