From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:53:27 -0700
Every now and then Katie will slip up and poop someplace other than her
litter box when she is out of the cage. I put her "outside" litter box in a
corner in the kitchen which is pretty central/close from just about anywhere
she is allowed. Once in a while I'll notice that there's no poop in the box
when she's been out for quite a while, and I'll have to patrol for the new
*place*. Well, lately there has rarely been anything in the "outside" box,
but I haven't found any sign of surprises ANYWHERE!! But, last night I
finally figured it all out and it totally floored me!! I was headed down the
hall to check on laundry and happened to hear a noise in my bedroom, when I
switched on the light there was Katie......Pooping in her litter box IN THE
CAGE!! Now, her cage sits on a table about 3 feet off the floor, and I have
made her a 6" wide carpeted stairway so she can go in and out by herself. I
thought she only used it to come out to play and then go back in at bedtime.
I guess I was wrong...... it just goes to show that we often under-estimate
out little friends. :) TNT!!

Amy ( I'm SO proud of my Baby!)
& Katie ( So, what's the big deal?)

"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"