Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:24:58 -0500
I am going to try Odo-ban in my ferret room at some point, but for
today, I'm trying out the Kids N Pets that someone recommended from
Wallyworld. I have this big bottle of it and it does not have
instructions on how to dilute it for different uses. Could that person
tell me how they use it? I mean how much you dilute it to stretch it,
etc, if at all.

I loved all of the suggestions people sent into the FML. So many of the
cleaners smell so good and are very affordable. I was really stressing
about what I could use, so thank you so much. I can always depend on
ferret people to help. :D

Okay, back to my buttered rum ...

Wolfy
ps, No Shenanay, it's a bad Shenanay!