From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:19:33 -0800
If anyone knows of a ferret that was lost in SC please let me know!  My
cousin treated a woman at his doctors office yesterday that found a ferret.
She said it was very skinny and wouldn't eat.  She does not want the ferret
and doesn't know what to do with it.  He told her that I would gladly take
it if she didn't find the owner.  She said the ferret was sick.  He is going
to try and call her today and give her the info I gave him on getting the
ferret well again, she was trying to feed it dog food.  At least she tried
:) I'm going to try and get the ferret to "hold" and get well if she still
wants to try and find it's owner.  She didn't say the sex or coloring of the
ferret so I can't say exactly what it is.  When I get more info I will post
again.  I wanted to get this out ASAP cause I'm sure there is someone out
there that is heart broken over the little lost one.  Oh yeah, she really
does care about it she was at my cousins office cause she hurt her foot
trying not to step on it!  Seems the ferret is at least active, it was
getting under her feet!!  hehe.  From what I was told (size of ferret) I
think it's a female.  The woman seemed to think it was very skinny and
small... she isn't very educated about ferrets so.... until I hear somethng
I will let you all know.  AND PLEASE IF ANYONE knows about a lost ferret in
South Carolina let me know!!!!

Kathy Smith and the dooker Sosha...or is that the othe way around?  I
forget :)