From:
Erinne Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 16:27:09 -0400
Hi everyone!  I just found a health food store in my area that sells
Innova EVO and Wysong pet foods (including Archetype).  So, if there is
anyone out there who doesn't have access to these foods and ever wants
some, let me know and I can pick some up and ship it to you.  I know it
can be a pain to find these foods, I personally checked three or four
stores that were suppossed to carry it before I finally found the Innova
EVO.  I wasn't even looking for the Wysong, but when I saw they had it,
I had to grab a bag.  Here are the prices:

-Wysong Archetype 7.5 oz $13.50
 (According to the back of the package, 1 oz of Archetype is equal to
 1-1/2 oz of fresh food or 4 oz of kibble)
-Innova EVO 2.2 lbs $5.29