From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:40:53 EST
Hi everyone,

Just had to write and tell everyone that I may be getting a new baby very
soon!  As many of you well know we have been "debating" whether or not to
get another ferret and as usual I was able to persuade Steven to see the
light or maybe it was because I had to agree to let him get a boat!  Well,
at any rate I am going to look at a little choclate sable girl named Chelsea
sometime this week (hopefully tonight)!  I wanted to jump in the car right
then and there but I was a little doped up on some REALLY good pain killers
for a strained lumbar and acute tendonitis!  I am sooo excited!  Now I just
have to pray that Lucy is as excepting with this baby as she is with other
animals.  I am afraid that she will realize that she will no longer be the
baby and resent Chelsea.  Cross your fingers for me that they get along and
that I am deemed an acceptable parent.  The lady who runs the shelter
probably thinks I am crazy because I was so excited and at the same time
afraid that I would not measure up (the humane society turned me down for a
dog because my yard was not fenced in-and we could not afford to fence in
our 2 1/2 acres at the time) that I rambled on about God knows what!  Well,
gotta go!

God Bless and Love to All,
        Irena...Lucy (and Chelsea's?) mom