Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:01:25 -0700
Thanks SOOOOOOOOO much for all the reply's that I recieved on the hail loss
problem with Sammy.  It does worry you sick when something is happening with
one of your babies and you can't do anything about it.  I did take him to
the vet and they found nothing wrong.  He was very healthy and he didn't
even have any intestinal parasites!  The vet said he was in perfect shape
and just to watch and make sure that the hair loss didn't start moving up
his back.

I am still a little worried but that is part of what make each of us such a
caring bunch.

I have only seen this particular situation in my Silver Mit.  Tommy, a sable
who is waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge, never had this problem.  Doris, a 1
year old female albino, has not shown any signs of this either.  After the
hair loss I have decided to gradually change his food.  I had been feeding
him on Purina Cat Chow (thinking that this was sufficient) but have since
learned that this food is a bit lacking in what they need.  I am now feeding
him IAMS Kitten (which he LOVES) and I will start mixing in some Totally
Ferret when I can find it.

Thanks again for your help.

Happy Dooking,

Jason - The owner????
Sammy - Has anyone seen where my hair is gone to?
Doris - I sure LOVE my new wig.