From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:39:45 -0400
Hello fellow ferret folks!

In case anyone is wondering where their Modern Ferret is, it's on its way.
We just got some samples & it looks great (I'm not very biased, really!).
This issue (#4) was delayed a bit -- it's 48 pages so it took a little more
work.  We hope you think it's worth the wait!

It will be mailing from Kansas sometime this week (week of the 23rd).  We
expect mailout to go pretty smoothly and hope that mailing from Kansas
instead of Pennsylvania will help get the magazine to our readers more
evenly time-wise (instead of some readers getting the magazine in 1 week and
others in 3-4 weeks).  We'll see.

Mary & the Furry Foursome