From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 19:59:00 -0500
Spayed?  Neutered?  Megan says I'm fixed.  Of course, she also says she'll
fix me.  Does this mean I'm broke?  As to names, I'm the only other person
living here.  Whenever Megan starts talking, she's talking to me.  I usually
ignore her though.  If I start talking, I'm talking to her.  Simple.  Mind
you, sometimes I think she's talking to the computer.

That wood contruction in the living room isn't going too fast.  Something
about 'level' and 'square' that I don't quite understand.  Just so long as
it has corners, I don't really care if they're square!

BTW Tater, Megan says she has an 8088 you can have.  It has something called
a 'full height floppy', and she says we'll pay you $5 Can for it!  Is that
good?  She thinks she can scare up a 24/96 fax modem as well - just send us
an address.  Why is she laughing so hard?

Monster