From:
Kimberly Gunderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:06:32 -0800
Hi all - my reply to Bob.......and nota oneaya beddera gotten
madatimorme!!  *Winks*

Bob:

You forgot a few other warnings when you posted your ferret/doctor
"likeness's" on the FML.  You forgot to warn those of us that had no want
will or need to rip you a new one, for what it was that you wrote, uhm
that you thought maybe someone would be offended by - though, why I can't
tell - that we should put down our drinks, (so's not to snarf coca cola
on our keyboards), spit out any food in our mouths (or risk the hymlic
maneuver by an over zealous co-worker, who is trying to save us from
ourselves), and you also forgot to tell us to put on our Depends.  See,
unlike YOU some of us don't have the luxury of that chair with a hole
and a pot in it - and we will go in our pants, and on our chairs if not
warned properly - which I might add, I WASN'T!!!  NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR.
Now my puter has a coca cola stain, my co-worker, I stabbed with a letter
opener -and my desk chair has a stain rather resembling my puter
stain.......**winks*.

Seriously speaking - I haven't laughed that hard since the day my doctor
told me I had to have a hysterectomy.........3 days after my husband had
a voluntary vasectomy........Keep up the humor, heal fast and well - and
may The Good Lord Bless you, and your family and keep you all safe in the
palm of his hand.

p.s.  If you ever want to leave your career, for a side of comedy - look
me up!!!

Bless you!!

Kim and Her Missing One, Furry Army of Albuquerque Idiots.