From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:08:28 -0700
Dear Friends of Rocky's,

It's almost time for OKTOBERFEST - Sat October 18th, a grand party
where animal lovers, showing their support for our community service,
come together. This year there is a change in location, and we're
very excited about this. Click on this link for all of the details:

http://rockysferrets.com/events/of/oktoberfest.html

For those unable to attend, or a preview for our guests:

ROCKY'S RAFFLES!! OVER 100 ITEMS IN OUR RAFFLES. CHANCES RANGING FROM
50 CENTS TO $5. COME TAKE A LOOK SEE!

http://rockysraffles.com

Thank you all for your past and continued support.

Affectionately,

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
832C Falls Rd., Parkton, Md. 21120