From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:28:53 -0500
Linda, Judy, Randy, Troy Lynn, Shelby and Bill:

And to everyone who came to the International Ferret Symposium....

Thank you so very much from Support Our Shelters for your great generosity
toward the shelter ferrets of the FML.  You certainly have kept us busy
with your outpouring of gifts to the two large rescues we have helped
this year, as well as donations to other shelters on the FML.  This is
the most rewarding kind of busy, and we are grateful to have the work :)

Now this incredible donation from the symposium will make it possible
for us to pay off the remaining vet bills for the Utah rescue plus the
surgeries which are still badly needed and waiting for funds.  Helping
these 235 ferrets has been a huge undertaking involving many people, and
it would have been absolutely impossible to do it so well without all
of you.

I doubt there are many (any?) other communities of animal lovers that
come through again and again the way you do in times of great need.

Our deepest thanks to the symposium committee for their confidence in our
work, but most of all for their desire to help as many ferrets as possible
through giving to the shelters and to the ADV research our ferrets need so
badly to save their lives.

Judith, Georgia, Ela, Sharon, Lisa and Judy
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *

http://www.SupportOurShelters.org