From:
Newcomb Samantha R SrA 2OSS/CCC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:37:43 -0600
The Ferret Store doesn't actually manufacture most of their products,
they resell.  But if you go on the Ferret Store website they actually
list the ingredients off all of the food that they sell on their website.
I feed my ferrets the Ferret Store brand food, at least as my main food
along with other stuff mixed in, and have never had problems.  I like the
food myself, and it has good numbers on it.

If I am shopping around for something new to try what I will normally do
is go to the actual stores read labels until my eyes fall out, then go
online and find the best deal for my money.

I'm actually not a huge "fan" of Marshall products, if anyone is I don't
mean to offend it's just an opinion, so I stay away from just about
everything that they make unless I'm desperate.

I have never had a problem with Ferretone, I must have missed that post,
so I can't help you there...lol

If you do buy online though I recommend the Ferret Store's (Neeps INC)
wholesale site.  The name escapes me at the moment but I'm sure that
someone here will know it off the top of their heads.  Very good prices,
it seems more and more Petco and Petsmart are trying to take us poor
ferret owners and shelters for more and more money.  I'm afraid to walk
in there more and more, wondering if I'm going to lose an appendage just
trying to pay for my supplies.