From:
Tommy Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:14:59 -0800
Well a lot has been happening at FROS the past few weeks.  Four girls
have come in, all which needed to be spayed.  Happily, three of the girls
have been placed.  There are also two new boys at the shelter.  Archie,
a five year old, whole male also came in, he had his neuter, and is now
ready for placement.  He is the sweetest little (big) guy.  Then Ernie
showed up...you can see his story at www.ferretrescueofspokane.org.
Tracy made an appointment for him to be fixed, but when he showed up at
the rescue's door, it was obvious that he had some problems.  His
lymphoid are infected, he has testicular cancer, and a cardoma on his
tail.  And to top it off he is not spring ferret...Ernie is 7 years old.
Plus, right now, there are two kids here with us at the WayWard Ferrets,
who will be heading up to FROS in about two weeks.  Unfortunately, we got
a call from a girl who was moving and could not keep them, so we picked
them up from her and are holding them in quarantine till we can get up
there.  Fortunately, they seem perfectly healthy, they are a two year old
pair, who should have no problem finding a perfect home.  But, they will
need to have their shots updated.  You can see pictures of Zed and Ellie
at www.waywardferrets.com.  So to help with all these recent and pending
surgeries and vet visits.  FROS currently is running an auction on E-Bay
to help pay the vet bills.  This gorgeous hand made necklace and earring
set, was generously donated by Liz Harding.  The URL is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2614785970 .  If
this link does not work the item number is #2614785970.

Plus, we still have candles available, with all the profits going to the
Rescue.  Hopefully, we will be able to generate enough to pay these vet
bills.

Plus, on Sunday February 23rd, the rescue will have an open house, fun
day.  If you can spare an afternoon to come play with the ferrets, clean
a cage, clip a few nails, help make a hammie... Contact Tracy.

If you need more information, or have any questions.  Contact Tracy at
[log in to unmask] Or Us at [log in to unmask]

Dooks,

Jennifer
www.waywardferrets.com=20