From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:42:21 -0700
Just a couple quick things: I will continue to take sign-ups for the
Hot Summer Card Exchange to benefit Alicia at Ferret Wise through the
weekend!  If you want to join in or have questions, please let me know!

Also, the final figure for the ADV/July 4th Exchange is in.  Thanks to
donations from Deb Zimmerman, Melissa Barnes and Renee Downs, we ended
at exactly $700.00!!!  Is that not just beyond awesome????

I will get this out to the UGa and I promise to share with you their
response-as soon as I get one!

Thank you all for making this such a success!  Each and every one of you
helped to make this special!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!