From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 23:45:19 -0500
Just wanted to tell Mr & Mrs Bossart what a great service they did for me.
I asked if I could print out Dick's "Ferret Owner's Manual" and try to
explain to a local Petstore why I was upset at seeing such a little baby in
an Aquarium filled with cedar chips.  Dick was very supportive and I wish
he was here NOW! .....  I'd like to announce Baby Boy Galloway is home and
thinks he is living in luxury!  He doesn't know yet he is confined to a
small room, wait until he sees there is more.  But I forgot about babies ,
the poopies, the water all over and oh yes, the crazy jumping and one very
indignant cat because he bit her on the bum!  I made myself a promise I
mean to keep this time.....never, never, never go in a petstore again!
And I was only there to help!

I saw this little boy 2 times...had nightmares about him, tried to ignore
it and sat in my car for an hour.  When I saw him the 2nd time he was a
lethargic and not interested.  Poop in the Cedar Chips, a plastic double
cat dish with a little food and if there was water it had been soaked up
in the cedar....no water, no toys, no bedding.

He is one happy little guy tonight, yep me too!

Lynda