From:
MICHAEL DENISE CUMMINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:48:16 -0700
About 3-4 weeks ago, Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue put out a
cry for help regarding a huge vet bill.  Well, THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO
DONATED THE BILL HAS A ZERO BALANCE.  This is so wonderful.  My family, &
the DDDFR Dream Team (volunteers) thank you too!!  ALL of the ferts that
had health problems are doing well and the new adrenal guy is just
enjoying life with Lupron shots.

The shelter has 60 ferrets right now...(there were 63...adopted out 3
this last weekend) and thank God the only health issues are adrenal and
insulinoma---all receiving meds and "gravy" (soup).

There were a number of you that sent items for the ferts and they will
be put to good use and are also really appreciated.

Support Our Shelters helped with a much needed cage from Ferret Depot.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

The influx of "surrenders" or strays seems to have slowed down for
now...and I am praying the "adoptions" to pick up.  Some of the precious
"dookers" need forever homes like one of my adoptees...Linda and Roger...
wow.  They now have 7 and they are soooooooooo spoiled....it's
wonderful...

Again.  THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!  Understand,
that if the feeling hits you to donate....don't hesitate....it would
be appreciated.

Thank you!

Denise Cummings
Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue
<http://www.washingtonferret.com/>  (still working on it)
DDDFR is on petfinder.com
Shelter phone 253-797-9115