From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:25:29 -0700
I just wanted to update our shelter information, since it's changed quite a
bit since we submitted our update :-)

>Sheena Staples, [log in to unmask]
>PO Box #3
>4607 Kingsway
>Burnaby, B.C.
>V5H 2B3
>pager number 1-604-601-4883

We have 8 ferrets for adoption, one pair and the rest singles -- three are
adults, five are kits.  4 need spay/neuters, 6 require vaccinations and one
needs dental surgery.  All are healthy and affectionate critters (well
except one who's got a nipping issue) and they're almost all ready to go to
new homes.

We built an addition onto our home which now serves as the ferretry, so at
least we've got the space to house them.  What we need is cages to house
them in, because we're rapidly running out.  Can some one tell me where I
can purchase good cage wire, preferably for a fairly inexpensive price
(remember, we're in Canada so shipping and exchange is a major
consideration)?  Or if there's anyone on the West Coast who has some spare
cages they'd like to donate, we'd be eternally grateful.

Happy Ferreting!

Sheena - [log in to unmask]  | "To Err is Ferret ... To Forgive|
VP - Greater Vancouver      | "... Well, That's Our Job"      |
     Ferret Association      (Wherret Web Pages Coming Soon!)
       We're on the Web! http://www.ferret.net/vancouver/