From:
Robert Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:24:20 +0800
Hi all i just discovered a new game/ toy for my babies.

I was drinking a can of Dr Pepper laying peacefully on the couch with the
girls desperately trying to have a drink of "whatever daddy has", and I
had an idea.

I peeled of two or three pull rings from the cans and popped them inside
the empty can.  And rattled it round, my two lil fuzzies went WILD over
the suond.

So I covered up the top (very sharp :) with some cardboard and gaffa taped
it up (gaffa tape coz its the only thing strong enough).  This way they can
roll it round the floor and not cut themselves on the edge.

However I don't let them play with it on their own coz i can jsut see them
getting the cardboard off and trying to eat sharp aluminium :) so i just
thought someone might like to try it.

Cya's all later
Robert
The Lady Clarice