From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:37:21 -0600
The ever-witty and I am certain beautiful Alexandra in MA asked:
>Has anybody else noticed the awesome force that is Dawn Romp?
>
>Alexandra in Ma

To which I say, God, yes. Only I have dachshunds instead of a cat so
all through the house (Well, mobile home, but you get the picture) I
hear the rapid pit-pat of little furry ferret feet followed by the
much louder and much more thunderous stampede of doggy feet. They race
around couches and over the bed where I am trying to ignore it all. The
ferrets then duck in their black plastic drainage tubing making a most
annoying clicking sound while the dogs desperately try to figure out
which hole they will pop out of. Occasionally, one of the dogs grabs a
ferret by the tail and spins it round on the kitchen floor as if they
were a discus thrower and the ferret the disc.

Meanwhile the hedgehog, vinny, bumbles around the bathroom with a
toilet paper tube on its head, making a sound somewhat reminiscent of
a blind person with a cane.

anne