Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:17:21 -0800
I want to offer very special thanks to all of the secret santas that have
spoiled our ferrets so!  And well, have spoiled us here too!  This is my
first year having kids on the giving tree and I was so overwhelmed with
tears with each and every package.  And lil bear, holy cow, thank you all
for loving him so much.  He is one lucky baldy!

Again, thanks so much!

And Kris, THANK YOU for giving us shelter parents the opportunity to have
our kids on the tree.  You are one special DUDE!

Thanks and God Bless!
Lora Blaisdell
Michigan Ferret Rescue inc