From:
Dana Reale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:52:15 -0500
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the list, and soon-to-be a new ferret owner (or owned by, more
like it!).  My husband and I are going to go see the Petersen's at a local
furry adoption show this weekend, so hopefully we'll spot some we like.

I wanted to introduce myself, and my husband, so you'll know a bit about
the person/people behind the keyboard!  It will mostly be me, but my hubby
will come into my rambling often (I'm absolutely nuts about him).

Anyway, our names are Dana and Jason Reale.

We live near St. Louis, Missouri, and we've been married for 1 year, come
June 25th!

I'm 21 years old, and he is 28.  He's originally from St.  Louis, and I'm
from Canada (born in Nova Scotia, raised mostly in Ontario).

We had an adorable Persian / Himalayan kitty named Mister... but that was
before I started working.  Mister is now at a better home, with a wonderful
family who adore animals (one sister works for Petsmart, another at a
vet's).  The reason we gave Mister away wasn't really because he wasn't
getting enough attention, it was because he was a horrible mess... his long
hair would get poop stuck to it, and then the poop would get smeared all
over the house.  Lovely, hmm?

Well, we definitely loved the kitty.... but since he's somewhere new, we're
looking for some ferrets to own us, now!

From what I've ready, the whole lot of you are absolutely wonderful, and
provide much more information than I could ever hope to cram in my brain
(thank goodness for the ability to save posts!).

Anyway, I hope to get to know lots of you, even if nothing more than by the
wonderful stories you have to tell!

If anyone would like to get a hold of me, my work email address (which is
constantly checked), is [log in to unmask], and my home address (which
gets checked a couple of times a day) is [log in to unmask]

~Dana and Jason Reale