From:
Nikki virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:11:22 EDT
I have 2 very sweet ferrets with it but I cannot afford a 1,000 dollars
to have the glands removed.  One is very old and there is not much time
left in her life anyhow.  However slinky is loved very much.  Passing
judgement on thoose of us that cannot afford to spend a months worth of a
morgage payment in a time when the economy is down just seems mean.  to
say that a person doesn't love their fuzzy is also mean in my opinion.

If anyone can figure out a way to afford it let me know.  I am in
southern NH.  I donot wish to see her suffer however She is otherwise
healthy spunky and acts normal but has little hair.  She was my first
fuzzie.she is about 6yrs old.  Be careful before passing judgement.

NIKKI