From:
John Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 06:26:26 -0400
I hear that the "Jake and Jasper" movie is pretty cool.

I think someone should make a full length "DMK Ferret Rescue" movie!
Lots of superheroes and selfless folks would get the accolades they
deserve!

I had the pleasure of living with a little tiny girl "Pixie" for a
few years. She had a sister "Dixie" who was found not breathing and
lifeless in her cage one day, unexpectedly at the rescue where they
were living. The rescue had to close and Pixie came to me. She had a
congenital neuro defect that hindered her walking but she sure didn't
know it! She was truly a delight to live with and put smiles on our
faces daily. She has recently passed and is sorely missed. We estimated
her age to be approximately 5 y/o. You can see an image or two of her
on my FB page in the album "ferrets" if you like.

John, Chompers and Riley

John E Connell
Milan MI 48160
USA