From:
Flavia Calzecchi Onesti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 18:48:44 +0100
Hi All!
My first ferret is much much more wonderful than I expected! Whew!

This morning when I woke up my first thought was 'Rats!!!It was only a
dream!!', but then I was completely awake and remembered it was TRUE!  So I
went in his room and saw him sleeping under his blue blanket..... He's
really a very nice guy....He learned in about an afternoon which HIS corners
were, he had a piece of raisin everytime he went pooping in the right
place.....He had his first bath this afternoon: everything went just fine!

And I just love when he dances!  But I haven't heard him speak yet.  He nips
a little too hard sometimes, but we'll work it out...Let's give him the time
he needs!  He's a champion at making me understand what he wants, and he
likes fighting with his ball (a ball I made with an old T-shirt) and then
taking it in a corner... He's sleeping now...ZZZzzZZzZzzzz

Love,
Flavia (Aaaarrggggh!!Not my toe!)
Plegine (Rats! I thought it was her ear! Hehehe...I'm the Feet & Socks
        Terror!!! Beware, barefoot walkers...)

Jade Eyes  ([log in to unmask])