Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:56:30 -0800
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Congrats on the engagement :) I foresee a cosey (sp?) little BEACH SIDE
Wedding in your all's future :)

Now what beach will it be? Hmmmmm...There's Florida, There is the East
Coast, You have CA, but then Forrest cannot be the Ring Bearer, sooo
NOPE!!, Ummmm, Texas has a coast line but it ain't too pretty and right
now it is pretty bare thanks to Ike. Washington State has a coastline
(I think)....AND ALASKA has a coastline (hahaha),

Come on Peep's, WHERE'S THE BEACH?!?!?! Issy & Forrest specifically
told me they wanted to relax in hammocks ON THE BEACH :) and quite
frankly, I would not want to make those 2 mad. Whose knows where htey
may poo next.

Sophie told me that Gavin told her that Super Tonks told him that Issy
whisperred to him that if she and Forrest didn't get a beachside
wedding they was going on strike.

HUGS!!! Staci

PS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!