Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:55:21 -0700
I did a search of the archives too, and I was very disturbed (like Mary)
at the matter-of-fact reporting and lack of strong emotion at the loss
of your ferret.  I too am concerned that Vinnie was missing for so long,
then found at you neighbors.  You stated that they had called animal
control, which strongly suggests to me that they had no idea you were
missing a ferret.  Which would mean that you had put zero effort into
finding him.

But I realize all this concern seems to have no effect on you, so I'm
going to suggest something that I'll probably get totally flamed over.
But I can't just sit back and wait to see what happens next.

I believe you said your ferrets have come from a shelter.  If anyone
knows which shelter, please contact them with our concerns.  I'm sure if
they knew what's been going on they'd be as concerned as we are.  Since
they know Mr. Owings, they are in the best position to investigate.

To anonymous: This post is not a flame, but it is a criticism born of
fear that the ferrets in Mr. Owings care will continue to be
lost/hurt/killed.

Kathy