From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 12:04:09 -0800
Product: Dental Fresh for Cats

I would like to try this but want to run this by some ferret people. I
have several water bowls around the house and one fountain. What are
your thoughts?Directions Product may discolor fabrics, use appropriate
care when handling. Follow your veterinarian's directions or add one
teaspoon to one 8 oz. cup of pet's drinking water. Use daily for
maximum effectiveness. Safe for cats and dogs. Note on proper pet oral
care: Oral health and hygiene is as or more important for your pet than
it is for you. Because pets don't brush their teeth as we do, it is
very important that they receive regular dental cleanings from their
veterinarian. In between visits pets should be given Dental Fresh every
day. For severe cases of bad breath, see your veterinarian immediately
as this could be an indication of a more severe problem. Manufactured
in USA Ingredients: Purified deionized water, stabilized chlorine
dioxide, sodium benzoate, and organically derived chlorophyll.

I see good reviews on Petco but they seem all the same so may be not
valid. A cat forum said their cat won't drink out of the bowl with it
in there. Is this just hype or help?

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse
Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education Main website:
https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook!
Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.