From:
Mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 05:45:39 -0400
Thursday was a very sad day for my family.

Our dog King had to be helped crossing over.  He had been sick for awhile
and finally couldn't walk without falling anymore.  He lost bladder
control months ago but he was still happy and full of life.  The past
couple of weeks he had gone downhill and started losing his fur and
becoming less and less happy, and more and more tired.  He had hip
displasia(SP?) and the more he was falling the more we worried about his
safety since he has popped his hip out of joint in the past.  The vet
couldn't figure out what was causing the hair loss and King was so old
that we didn't want to put him through anything more.  He was around 15
years old and was one of the happiest dogs I have ever met.  He loved to
lay on the couch with you and chase the ferrets.  He had a very hard
abusive life before he came to live with us.  I hope he is running around
and enjoying the life he should have always had.  He will be missed
dearly.

We all love you,
Mahlyssa, Zama, Mariposa

And
Charlene, Henry, Bella, Hummer, Raine, Furby, Shiloh, Zena and Topaz