From:
Lori Howerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 11:08:54 -0600
Hi!
There are a couple of terms that I keep seeing in peoples' posts and I was
just wondering what they meant.  SO and LOL are the only two I can think of
off hand.

Also, thank you Tom and Christine for answering my questions!!  Have a great
Christmas everyone!!!

:) Lori

I just remembered another abbreviation I see a lot, BTW.  Someone please let
me in on the codes!!  :)Thanks, Lori

[Moderator's note: Yes, it sure can get confusing, IMHO.  Here are a few:
SO = Significant Other - i.e. spouse, lover, etc.
LOL = Laugh Out Loud - response when something is funny
ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing - as above
BTW = By The way
Oh, and IMHO = In My Humble Opinion.   BIG]