From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:40:18 -0500
hi,
Get to bring you all up to date!

Went in friday the 25th.Had the operation got into recvovery,felt like
HE--,had to stay overnight went home saturday about 10am,turned into a
couch pottato, still felt like crap,put getting better all the time,I was
right things did fall apart while I was gone,I gave a THINGS TO DO LIST
before I left to me husband on how to take care of the ferrets in my
absence.

It turned out Elvis scratched or bit my son on the face it turned out that
the 2 ferrets were playing & Elvis gets pretty aggressivs when he is
playing,my son thought things were getting out of hand so he went & took
Elvis out of the cage and went to hug up Elvis and smack right in the face
so my husband went & called me at the hospital & told me what had happened
so I just said tell our son to keep his cotten picken paws out of the cage
then to put some Peroxide on it but I wasn't to worried coz both the guys
vare call cought up on there shots!!

When I got home I had to clean the cage,water them,feed them,chainged the
litter.I also gave them some treats and let them smell me.,Now that they
know that mommy is back things will go back to nortmal.

I got over the worst of the ordeal& I'm getting better every day, but I
have alot of catching up to do!(house work,cleaning,ferrets,.lawn cutting
but can't do that yet,)So no maybe I can go back and lead a normal life.

Well just wanted to tell ya all!!

see ye later
Connie,Coco,Elvis   BY!!!!!!