From:
Anthony Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 22:20:47 -0400
-- FLMers,
Maybe I am over reacting to this but I scared to death that Lily will
develop a terminal disease.  Anyway here are my questions....

Is it normal for an albino to turn a little shade of orange on the base of
the tail or is this a sign something is wrong?

Also Lily has started today to rub her butt on the floor like she usually
does after she pottys but today she is doing it ever so often.  I know dogs
can develop infected anal glands and rub to relieve the soreness is this the
same thing or another sign?

Please anyone that can help email me at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Rhonda Smith