From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 03:12:04 -0400
I have to say that I am so very disappointed in the community right
now. I am upset and worried about the ferrets that are neglected
because of silly RUMORS that go around about ferret shelters and
parents. Within just a short time I have been I've cracked two BIG
rumors that could really hurt the reputation of a shelter or person.
One time I was told that a shelter was running a filthy shelter, and
folks were worried. WELL NO ONE had been to that shelter but me and
may I say that I thought this person was a bit OCD, the house was so
clean. No joke, I had to take my shoes off before I went in!!

It's terrible that I have to be vague and send this anonymously but
it has to be done to protect those involved and myself. I myself and
extremely careful about what I say, and to who I say it to. Is this
helping the ferrets? NO!

You know who you are that do this and SHAME on YOU! You are helping
no one. You can potentially destroy a shelters reputation and the
reputation of those who run it.

Hush, cut it out, this is childish!!

I am in the mist of a big project and have no time to stop what I'm
doing to stop a stupid rumor, someone with time to kill, has started.

Think before you speak! Believe me I wanted to say much, much more in
this post, BUT who will it serve? How many ferrets will that help?

[FG]

[Moderator's note: Where were these rumors stated? Not sure it does
much to quell these rumors by posting an anonymous note with little
detail on the FML, though I can understand your frustration. BIG]